Brunei-Suzuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brunei-Suzuki

In 1909, Michio Suzuki founded the Suzuki Loom Company in the small seacoast village of Hamamatsu, Japan. Business boomed as Suzuki built weaving looms for Japan's giant silk industry. Suzuki's only desire was to build better, more user-friendly looms.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Due to the site's inactive state, please go to http://swiftclubbrunei.blogspot.com/2001/01/forum.html

hello swiftari

Go down 
AuthorMessage
g3mi

Number of posts : 1
Comments : none

hello swiftari Empty
Posthello swiftari

Hello everyone, first what it will make you the compliments for this wonderful forum and apologize for my bad English, a translator ... Laughing .

My name is Gennaro, I am 20 years old, possess only 4 months from a Suzuki Swift diesel and I write from Herculaneum, Italia.Presto posterity the picture of my swift.

Looking at the pictures of your swift, published on the site, I have been hit the window deflectors, front and rear, beautiful! I wondered if they were purchased and then paint?

I leave a picture of the accessories in question, asking where you can buy ... in the hope of an answer, I greet you and congratulate you again for the forum.
hello swiftari IMG_9467
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

hello swiftari :: Comments

- x3r0 -
Re: hello swiftari
Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:39 pm  - x3r0 -
Hello there Genarro
Thank you for your kind compliments.
Sorry for the late reply, as our main site is www.swiftclubbrunei.blogspot.com

Usually we get our kits from local stores, then take it to a workshop to get it painted and installed. Some of the swifters also get their kits customed.

hello swiftari

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brunei-Suzuki :: SUZUKI FAMILY :: All about Swift-
Jump to: